Announcing the 2021-2023 In Color Club!!
Hello my crafty friend! It is that time of year…time for a NEW In Color Club. I am once again offering my In Color Club featuring the brand NEW 2021-2023 In Colors. I am so excited to be able to offer this club again. The new colors are Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya!
What is the In Color Club?
– My In Color Club is a club that runs for 5 months. This year it will run from May through September. You’ll be charged on the 5th of every month. Then every month. Then every month for the duration of the club you’ll get a sampling of the NEW In Color products in one color. At the end of the 5 months, you’ll have all of the In Color items!
What do I get if I join the club?
– Each month you will receive the following items in one of the 5 colors.
- Ink Pad
- Ink Refill
- Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stampin’ Blends Combo
- Full package of card stock
- 8 sheets of DSP in your color for the month
- Shimmer Vellum (cut to 6″ x 6″) in your color for the month
- Full bolt of Ribbon
Plus during one of your 5 months, you will get the In Color Jewels, the Loose Flower Flourishes, and the Ombre Gift Bags for FREE (a $20.50 value)!
What is the cost of the club?
– Each month, you will be charged $63.00 for your goodies. You will be invoiced via PayPal during your first month, and it will be set up as a recurring charge for June 5th, July 5th, August 5th, and September 5th.
Don’t want to wait? No problem…I will have an option for you to get everything all at once for a one time charge of $281. This is a savings of $34.00 over the monthly option.
How do I sign up?
– Signing up is simple. Just fill out the form at the bottom. Be sure to let me know if you’d like the monthly or all at once option. Also, be sure to include an email address for me to invoice you at, and the address where you would like your items sent.
– Deadline to sign up is May 3rd.
***Please note, I do need a minimum of 5 people per group, so share with your friends***
– I will send your first invoice of May 4th. This must be paid on or before May 8th so that I can place the order on May 9th.
– Every month after the first invoice you will be charged on the 5th of the month through September.
– I will place the product order after all payments have been received. Please know that there is a time frame for shipping, repackaging, and me shipping your items. out to you. All items will be shipped from me no later then the 25th unless there is a delay from Stampin’ Up!